Saturday, March 5, 2011

Latest MRI Results

Never give up hope. God has done great things for me.

Had my oncologist appointment on Monday, 2/28. Blood counts look Good!...... MRI results look GOod!...... don't have to see him again for 2 months.....GOOd!......Feeling good.....GOOD!!!

I sent a CD of my MRI images down to Duke because, of course, they want to reveiw them as well. Got a phone call yesterday from them and they too say it looks "Stable".....GOOD!! My next appointment with them is May 9th!! We are now officially in "symptom monitor mode". My next MRI is scheduled for the end of April.

It seems as though my life is falling back into place. I know GOD will carry me as I continue this journey, treatment free. Our prayers now turn to this cancer NOT returning. Can we be anymore grateful for the blessings we receive?
I THINK NOT!!

We have witnessed the healing power of GOD.
I will stay in touch.
Peace,

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Great news Sandy....and ok, I'll direct my prayers toward a "cancer no-show no-mo" mode! Enjoy all the bloomings of Spring as you spring-forth and embrace life. Hug & High 5's, Christy

    ReplyDelete