Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quick update..June 24, 2010

God holds me head and shoulders above all who try to pull me down.
Psalms 27

Want to give a quick update....not much going on with me right now. I'm feeling good, and all seems to be going well. I met with my new doctor last week. I have a MRI tomorrow morning, Friday, June 25th. I should get the results at my next doctor visit on Tuesday, June 29th. I expect my next Chemo treatment to be on Wednesday, June 30th.

Pray that all goes well over the next week.
Thanks everyone, I'll be back in touch next week.

My trust in God grows ever stronger.

Have a great weekend everyone.
+ Peace
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, I am in Greece (Santorini) but still keeping an eye on you! Glad to hear all is well...and you're feeling good. I will keep the prayers up and send you the best wishes I can from the Greek Gods also! Hoping you have a smooth Chemo treatment on the 3oth. Thinking of you...Christy

    ReplyDelete