Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me!!

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

One year ago today, I was diagnosed with a 'worrisome' brain tumor. One year ago this Wednesday, I had a craniotomy to remove the 1.6cm tumor. It was then determined to be cancer. I remember this life-changing week like it was yesterday. But...this year has flown by and look how far we've come! I am healthy, I am strong and I am determined.

You all have inspired me to stand faithful, hopeful and to never give up....and I have no intention of giving up.
Together, everyone, our prayers are making a difference. Thank you for your faithfulness in traveling this journey with me. We have so much more life to live and to give.


"The will of God will never take you where the grace of God will not protect you".

+Peace,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Sandy...yes, you're right, time has flown by. You're right about a lot of things...you're healthy, strong, determined and have no intentions of giving up so how can we not stand faithful and hopeful for you! You go girl and I wish you so many wonderful, cancer free anniversaries in the very near future. Cheers! Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that conversation like it was yesterday. Unbelievable. I am in awe of your strength and determination. You are a blessing to me and many people. I pray for many anniversaries to celebrate your strength, courage, determination, health and faith. I love you.

    ReplyDelete