Monday, January 25, 2010

Please ramp up the prayers!!

Greetings to all my Prayer soldiers….

The grace of God sustains me in every moment.

My stereotactic radiosurgery procedures (SRS) begin this week. I will have 4 procedures over the next two weeks, Tuesday, 1/26, Thursday, 1/28 and Monday, 2/1, Wednesday, 2/3. I am unsure right now as to what to expect or how I will feel after each treatment, but will post a blog after Tuesday’s treatment to let everyone know how it went and what I experienced. All I know is that I requested to be sedated, because there is no way I can lay still and immobilized for any extended length of time.

I would greatly appreciate the “ramped up” prayers. They will most certainly carry me through these next 4 treatments.

As God's grace is demonstrated, I give thanks for the opportunities that come my way and know that each is a gift. I am aware of the grace of God surrounding and sustaining me. What a powerful way to live!

Blessings and peace to all,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Ramping up those prayers right now Sandy! I can certainly understand wanting to be sedated during the procedure. I did a google on SRS and I would have to agree with you...I don't think I could lay still & immobilized either...so sedation it is! You will be knocking off those treatments one by one as you have with your radiation & chemo treatments...so one step at a time again...one battle at a time again. We are ramped...so the prayers are fired up and in process. Good luck, God's grace be with you always...hugs, prayers, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy...thinking about and hope all went as well as expected yesterday. Prayers are revved up for ya tomorrow..good luck, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy-We are keeping you in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy....two more of these treatments to go...hang in there...thinking of you with prayers, Christy

    ReplyDelete