Monday, January 31, 2011

"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Happy day everyone!!!...I am feeling great, walking tall and ready to face my next challenge. I saw my oncologist this morning....blood counts are good. My next and last chemotherapy treatment is scheduled on February 14th. A MRI will follow about 2 weeks after treatment and then another 2 months after that. We are fighting the good fight ya'll....I am forever grateful for all your prayers.

I came across this passage, (from my sister I think), that I would like to share. I really strive to live this everyday, it doesn't always happen, but this is my goal! ~

"The presence and power of God are with me and within me always. In God, I have the qualities and resources, the strength and courage to take charge of my thoughts and my life. I claim and realize the good in every situation. Blessed with the power to choose how I show up in life, I am confident and courageous every day."

I am sooooo blessed!!

Warmth and safety on this winter day,
~Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy!
    I'm glad you were able to make your appointment on Monday with all this crazy weather and I'm sure you're hunkered down today staying warm and safe. I wish you continued good news and a Valentine's gift of a clear MRI on the 14th. I think all this snow signifies a cleansing for all of us, so spring will be brilliant, bursting in color...keep blooming, xox Christy

    ReplyDelete