Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Latest MRI results

Good things come to those who wait.....patiently.

The official results of my MRI last week are in.....no tumor! Here is an excerpt from the radiologist narrative report....."There is no change in the appearance of the post-operative brain. There is no significant mass effect or new lesion and again no change in the enhancement pattern. Ventricles are normal in and size and configuration." How about that to begin a new year?!?! We are certainly blessed y'all.

I had blood work and oncologist visit yesterday. My red blood cell count is slightly low from the Carboplatin. I am scheduled to have chemo on 1/17, so we will see if that happens based on my counts in two weeks.

I have a PET Scan and appointment with my doctor team at Duke on Monday, 1/10. Anxious to hear their take on everything since my visit in October. I will blog when I get back next week.

I hope that everyone experienced many blessings during the Christmas season. I was incredibly honored to spend quality time with my family. Let's pray the new year will bring continued blessings of good health, happiness and safety.

Heal the Past. Live the Present. Dream the Future.

+Peace,
Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy!!! How about that for an MRI report...awesomeeeee! I am so happy for ya and hope Duke dupes the report. Keep us posted and many more blessings for you & your family this year and beyond...xox Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! Our good and gracious God is definitely NOT done with you yet!!! I am so happy for you and selfishly for me. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete