Sunday, November 22, 2009

11/20/2009 - Emailed "Note from Sandy" (Updating Blog)

I can tell you for sure that I never wanted to be the center of attention this way…but here ya go, there are some things we get in life that we would never in a million years have asked for! But, in the words of one the strongest men I know, my Dad and angel watching over me, Gene Wahlig…..”We have no choice but to play the hand we’re dealt!”

I am so incredibly moved by the outpouring of love, prayers, support, and encouragement. I don’t know how to even begin to express my deepest, deepest gratitude to all of you who think enough of me to send cards, emails, flowers, food, including me in your prayers and your intercession on my behalf to our Father. I am truly humbled, thankful and amazed every single day.

The Lord, my family and all of you as my extended ‘Healing Support” family are keeping me sane through all of this. I feel I am doing remarkably well, (haven’t had to go on Zoloft..yet!) because of all of the love and support around me. I am at peace that I am in the Lord’s arms as he is carrying me through this journey and I know I am being raised up and I TRUST that HE is healing me at this very moment, I absolutely, undeniably feel it.

You all have been gift and an inspiration to me…..thank you!!

BTW…. my CTscan done on Monday came back clear, meaning they found no cancer anywhere else….so that’s great news!

Please, please keep the prayers flowing…I want to be on every prayer list there is!!

Peace and love to all,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    It is soooo encouraging to read of your FAITH, strength and positive attitude!!!!! I wanted to leave you a message of encouragement but instead, that's a gift you gave to me. I am moved by your testimony. With God for you, who can be against you.

    You can't be in any better hands than the loving, healing hands of the Lord. I'm so glad you are trusting in Him. He is our source of strength. I want to be another source of strength for you. Just know that I am here for you any time, any day, any way. I can't come visit like I could if I were living in St. Louis so just know that I am there with you in spirit. I have a prayer chain out for you from the east coast to the west coast.

    Stay strong in your faith and lean on your family and friends. We love you and we want to take this journey with you. Thank you for allowing us to do that!!! Love you!!! Can't wait for the next Girls' Weekend at the Lake! Youu pick the date; we'll be there!

    ReplyDelete